McGill's Historic Timeline
The McGill Resolution 2009-1 annexed new land into the town boundaries. Surveying was performed by Summit Engineering.
Read more ...
In 1956 the residents of McGill and owners of taxable property signed a petition for White Pine County to govern McGill as an unincorporated town.
The official McGill Town Logo featuring three smelter stacks was adopted from a sketch volunteered by local youth, Joe Mayer.
The Pony Express made its first run on April 3, 1860. Its riders some only fourteen or fifteen years old - carried important documents between San Francisco
© 2016 McGill, Nevada Town Council